Thank you for your support of the life-transforming and life-changing ministries of First United Methodist Church!
You can give to the church by any of the four methods below.
- On the right side of the giving page you will see a place to sign in or a box to “create profile.” You will be asked to sign in if you have created a profile. If this is your first time using FUMC Borger’s online giving option, you will be asked to create a profile.
- After signing in or creating a profile, enter the amount you wish to give in the boxes to the left on the giving page. You can give to the General Budget, Missions, Memorials, and Mission Possible Kids. There is also an option to help offset the processing fee for paying online.
- Once you’ve entered the amount, choose the donation frequency: one time, weekly, biweekly, and monthly. If you set up recurring payments, you will have to enter donation start and end dates.
- Click on continue and follow the instructions.
Mail Donation to the Church
Our online giving is run through a secure and safe website. But if you do not feel safe donating online, you can mail your donation to the church. Our address is:
200 North McGee St
Borger, TX, 79007
Bring Donation to the Church Office
If you want to bring your donation to the church office, please call 806-273-7583 before coming. The church staff are working on a reduced schedule to minimize their chances of coming into contact with the virus.
Give by Text on Your Smartphone
- Text “Give” and send to 806-553-1877.
- Click the link you receive.
- Fill out the form.
- Click finish.